3/04/2010
I've decided to keep a blog as I'm about to embark on an exciting adventure in my life..

A little about me? Well, I'm 27 years old, I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
I'm a single mother to 2 gorgeous little girls.

I'm writing this blog, as I'm about to start my career. Sad at 27, I know.. Haha
A career is something I've never had, always wanted, but never had. I've had jobs, but never a career..

I've studied in IT, and was lucky enough to score a position at my favourite Australian fashion label in their IT department. Well, I had a small part in it, but right time, right place definitely gave me a helping hand.

This is an exciting time for me, as working, studying for my Diploma & managing the kids is definitely going to be a challenge!

So come with me, as I try and figure this all out!

Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment