3/05/2010
Friday, at last.. Seems like this week has dragged on forever!

Long weekend, here in Melbourne!

Looking forward to the rest. Start my new positon on next Wednesday, so definitely going to enjoy these last couple of days before the madness begins!


Made some purchases this morning on my way to work (old part-time work)

Country Road - Rich Cobalt Swirl Tunic
Country Road - Black Cigarette Pant



Tony Bianco - Joss in Black Suede. Which came in the mail today!
Bargain off ebay for $75 as they were New In Box :)




Myer had spend over $35.00 on Revlon and get a free blush or bronzer so I took advantage and got some new Photo Ready Foundation. Plus I chose the Beyond Natural Blush which I scored free



Picked up some voodoo tights at 25% off so loving that!
Also got a 30mL Bright Crystal for travel.

So going to relax over the weekend, try and figure out if I've forgotten to organise everything! Had to organise school holiday care, before & after school care this week, which is all done now thankfully! Need to get a meal plan organised for the coming week, as I have no idea how long it's going to take me to get home! I'm hoping that I'll be home by 6.15. But will see how it all pans out!

Have a good weekend

Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment