3/06/2010
You can always rely on Melbourne to bring the crazy regarding it's weather! And today was no exception!!

This morning was so muggy, turned out it was 30 degrees, no wonder I was so hot! Haha

Then, at about 2.40 a storm came ripping through Melbourne.. along with some golf ball size hailstones! Also reports of tennis ball sized! Wow!

But, how gorgeous is this picture taken by a Herald Sun reader?


I got a heads up from my sister, who lives in the city, that the storm was coming & it was very scary! I checked the radar and it seemed that the worst was going to miss my suburb completely.. And it did, which is great as my car was out in the open, as I don't have a garage!!

I quickly saw my Facebook news feed flood with my friend encounters with the storm, seems alot of them have badly damaged cars! Smashed windscreens, dints and broken lights, but the cars weren't the only things that were damaged! So many stories of broken skylights, flooding, smashed windows and even dead birds! Thankful that none of my friends were injured

So tomorrow, they have forecast more stormy weather.. All I can hope for is some of this downpour to hit our catchments! I mind the rain as long as it's going where it's supposed to!

Beginning to stress about whether I'll have enough clothing for work! Looking at my wardrobe is depressing! I definitely have more than enough shoes, just the other parts I'm worried about!

Just before I end this post, quietly excited for new episodes of Gossip Girl airing in the US in 1 day! Can't wait!

Xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment