3/20/2010
Hi all,

Wow, I'm so bad with this!

How am I doing? Work is amazing, I'm loving every minute of it! The traffic is a bitch, but it's something I can put up with! Takes me roughly an hour to get there, but when the traffic is bad can take up to an hour & a half! Home is probably about the same, although it seems like hours more!

Underestimated how much it would take out of me! Getting up at 5.55am everyday is hard work! I miss being able to sleep in til 8am! Haha, should stop complaining, I've had an easy run up until now!

Going to try and fit an early morning run in the next week, don't know if I'll be able to drag myself out of bed at 5am but I'm sure I'd get used to it pretty quickly!

I admire other mothers who do the same! Especially the single mothers out there, also the ones with lazy partners! Haha, it doesn't stop until about 9pm. I've had no time for this blog, my favourite shows, life in general!

Looking forward to heading out tonight with some friends from school, then catching up with my best friend tomorrow for lunch, then throw in my weekly Sunday night dinner with my sisters and I will be buggered!

So hopefully I will be able to update this blog at least twice during the week. Not promising anything as I don't want to be a promise breaker!

I did find some time to watch the new Gossip Girl eps, and no surprise I love them!

Nate is such a dream boat!



Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment